Friday, March 20, 2009

Asoutherngrace

Hamburgers...way too fun!!
Ben--he's pretty much a stud :-D

Rose! ....and creepy Ben in the back...


I'm so gangsta



GIANT PIDGEON.




ROCKIN.

I have a favorite blog that I keep updated on; http://asoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Basically one of my favorites--Grace, the lady who writes it, is hilarious! She just about cracks me up everytime, and her recipes are easy and yummy. So last night, in a characteristic burst of confidence, I thought I would email Grace and tell her how much I enjoy her blog.


AND SHE TOTALLY WROTE ME BACK!!!!!

It was probably the highlight of my hour. Not even kidding.


Though it was almost topped by the GIANT PIDGEON sitting outside our apartment today! SO AWESOME!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Erin Dougal said...

You did look gangsta. Are you sure you're not black too?

Abby said...

Pretty certain....although you should ask mom about that, we have a rather interesting family....