Thursday, March 19, 2009

HOLY CRAP

So......funny story.

The last time I posted was when I was still enjoying the snow; needless to say, that was quite a while ago. SPRING HAS COME TO THE BURG!!!! Today was gorgeous! I was very excited; it was amazing! Life has been good; pretty much the same old thang!
--> Work is going well; last month I was the #1 associate, so this month I'm trying to stay in the Top 5 at least; the bonus check is quite nice :-D I am now also Services Support certified, so I get to help all the technically challenged people (Like bringing coal to Newcastle...).
A typical conversation goes something like this:

Me: Thank you for calling Melaleuca! The Wellness Company. My Name is Abby, in Services Support; may I begin by getting your customer ID or ten-digit phone number?
Person: Um, Yeah, I'm really having trouble with my online order...do I still need to give you my number?
Me: Yes, that would be perfect.
Person: ##########
Me: Awesome! Now what can I do for you today?
Person: Well, I'm online and I want to use my free dollars on my order, but I don't know how.
Me: Ok, I'm going to look into your account online and see what I can do....have you tried checking the little box next to the item, labeled 'Loyalty Shopping $'?
Person: No....what box?
--->Generally, this conversation carries on for another five to ten minutes till I decide to just do it for them and then tell them to refresh their page. You would be suprised how many people do not know how to refresh their page.

--->School rocks. My teachers are all really neat, I'm learning a lot--yay school.
--->Church is the coolest EVER. My ward is fun (mostly, but then we can't all be this near perfection), my Bishopric is AMAZING--truly some of the greatest men I know. All in all, can't complain!
--->Everything other than that; AWESOME.

.............Yeah, I don't know what else to say! Life is good. In all complete honesty, life is good.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

So happy that you updated! Even happier to know that life is great, even with customer service! :-) Love you.